12 May 2015

First dog walk in almost five years!


Mum has incredibly generously made a gift to me of my Dad's disability buggy - who shall henceforth be known as "Anthony".

My first trip out with him was to the little boat show in Poole and to Sainsbury's.  All went very well indeed.

The second trip out was this morning, when he gambolled all around Asda without a whimper or complaint while we did the shopping.

So this afternoon, what was next on the Agenda?  Why a dog walk, of course.  Around the bark we went, me with Jonty and hubby with the bouncy midgets Basil and Rosie.  (And yes, it was a little bit windy - as my hair will attest).  The first dog walk that I have been able to take part in, for what has to be almost five years.

Awesome.

And, I only ran Jonty's paw over the once.  ~rolls eyes~  Sorry lad!

No comments: